Monday, February 1, 2010

Sg.Lembing,Kuantan,Pahang,Malaysia.






Yesterday went hiking with adventure club friends(about 40 people)..Having lots fun..At 5 am climbing the stairway to haven(thousand of stairs)..We watch the sun rise..wtf wei,it was incredibly beautiful..It was seriously a hard and long journey to reached to the top..Climb for 45mins only reached..Later,Struck and Choon Shen was fooling arnd then 4 of us and Boon Boon go yumcha at the kaki bukit after coming down la makan wantan mee..then all of us go mandi at the public toilet..damn clean cuz it's a tempat perlancongan.After everything, we went Sg.Lembing museum..damn it was boring there..All the rusted fossil and crap..nah..1pm we went to Teluk Chempedak,Kuantan..Beaching..We ate mcD there and sea side walking..The sand there are grey in colour,thats why it's a special place to go..


I took some picts oni,but i didnt at the top cuz i left it in the bus...shit...nvm..always keep in my memory...shit!!!


Tired like crap man..came back inti about 10pm,quickly mandi and makan poridge at Wong Kok,me,christine,boon boon,Jun Lai and mei all makan poridge.
i ate filet poridge,kinda nice i guess..


My room mate a lil crazy la,she brought lots of food from her home,Insant Noodle few dozen,biscuits few boxes..gosh..She's the punca why i gain weight here..She keep give me food to eat..u eat la,i got alot,u can take your self if u want..like..wth..ahhh..FATS..Good also,sometimes can save my money,nonid eat dinner makan her stuff also kenyang d..XD..I have been spending alot these day..1day spend rm50+ oni for food and sometimes pool..so rm50x5days..gosh..I must save money jor..later dad call me go home pulak..



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment