Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day of confession.17th Dec 2009

Now feeling indeed weird after confessed. Feeling like i'm so freaking dumbass..All the while i was thinking he will never know my blog,or even reads any of my post..Ended up he knew everything from head to toe!Damn embarrassing when he told me that he knew about the car thing..gosh dont know where to keep my face la that time!The worst part TWITTER!!!!!He actually knows my twitter also..another embarrassing thing!I kinda talk about him indirectly in twit and i think he angry la,i think he must be scolding me bitch when he reads that,but anyway i have to admit cuz its a day of confessionXD.However,i burst everything out..I care no more cuz i know it 's the end..

Feeling sad maybe abit but feeling more easy now. After telling everything like that thing has been keeping in my heart like so damn freaking long now no more worries.I actualy dont really feel like making out with him but juz enjoy liking him mysteriously..neh.. But i seriously still like him..even when i'm dating with Mr.M i'm actully was still thinking about him.I think that's one of the reasons i broke up with him..Uhhhhh so suck up..About the yum cha thing,i dont know why he feels annoyed if only both of us..I dont take it as a date or sumthing.I take it as dude..



I also asked him if any girl he likes now..and he answer ya and she is your friend..omg i'm like summore heart broken!I immediately cry like non stop wei..i wonder who is that but i must act chill..he summore say i only date someone interesting,and indirectly saying i'm not interesting..lol..maybe i'm a real suck up and dumbass.So what if i know who that girl is.Am i gonna be happier?It's better not to know rite?????If that girl wasnt my friend i'm still chilling i guess..but the fact is she is my friend.If i know who that girl is will i go kill her or wish them happy??Aiyooo...very sad la..mum says forget it..it isnt that easy actually..say forget then forget..Now i praying to forget about THAT!But when i pray it keeps remind me..so it's better to observed silence...


My mum ask me to go work at my papa's lab..i damn malas la become a typist and do all the filing stuff..Then everyone will start calling me boss..i was like..wth..saya anak boss but not boss!!!!I hate filing!!!!!If want me to type i will be damn slow motion..


________________

No comments:

Post a Comment