Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yesterday was a history,tomorrow is a mystery.

I think the previous blog i will keep it as my memories.Now i shall start another new chapter of my life.The dreams and hopes and pains have been solved.My ex got a new girlfriend and he will not haunt me any more,popo enjoying good life in the other world which she always came and visit me in my dreams(creepy),and the guy i like doesnt likes me but my friend,nvm i believe in fate!What belongs to you and what do not belongs to u,so ya start again new one.Now most probably will continue my life a tougher one i mean.Working?College?Piano class?Violin class?even Yoga class?What a busylady. And ya,my mum and dad keep nagging me to learn cooking..they say i'm grown up..i must learn cooking,how next time if you study abroad and you starve to death there.Then i was like uhh??I seriously have my mum genes la..my mum and i have sweet tooth,my mum and i hate cooking too.But my dad and big brother they can really cook well.Adui banyak benda kena buat!

_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment