Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DREAMS!

Thinking of so many courses..at last going back to my own dreams..as an ACCOUNTANT..managing people's money..Kinda cool actually..Tmrw my college orientation lo..time to meet hot guys XD..Btw going INTI..the only college that nonid to face jam on the road..I think i have the best parents on earth..Altough i dont mind staying outside but they just cant 'fong sum'..so they dont let me stay outside,and i have to travel go and back..They afraid i become wild and kena rape..though same distance with Sunway UC but i can reach inti 1st..Jam is the word..Dad said he dont want me to get stress up before reaching the college..Tention bertambah pulak..So inti is the best choice..Planning do foundation at INTI then degree in UNIVERSITY of NOTTINGHAM..because Nottingham got no foundation for january intake,got april only every year..so i must fast,it's wasting of time oni,so yea INTI here i come..The so called Taman Negara(Nottingham)..The most nicest and peaceful UNI..Beautiful lake and trees..and i like the big clock on the building..no worries..next year i will be there for u..When i talk about Sunway and Taylor,my mum will be damn pissed of keep sayying jam and not a good environment to study..beside Sunway UC got a mall..so congested..even my dad says the people there like to compare their whealth..haha..ya btw,INTI is a real jungle place..surrounded by mountains and got no any fast food restaurant..only mamak using the back gate haha..mum also keep say u go college to study not to play or wet..hahaha..Sunway and Taylor all black listed..haiz..


I know why Mr.Mathi all the while called me Tarzan..He can read my future..I belong to the jungle...INTI and Nottingham..Like i always think positive,JUNGLE+PEACE+NO FAST FOOD=GOOD GRADES..XD..
finger crossing..Can i survive in the jungle for long ah...ahhhh..all my dear friends must often ajak me out go wet and lepaks u know..if not sooner or later i'll become a pure Tarzan..chiaozzz..



___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment