Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alvinssss

Another Alvin in my class Alvin Tan Kah Jun...
Another coincedencely saw him at bangi driving place..LoL..
Always saw people i know there...
He looked damn blur..I hi to him,he not sure whether is me or not because i tied my hair..lol..
later went home,he msg me pulak..and ask me to confirm whether that was me or not,lol.
Then we chat,and rupa2nya he stay at kajang prima..wth,so far yet so near..
He another rich fella,study at seri suria..He summore ask me whether i know soo man anot..
ofcuz la..
Tmrw friday,class ends at 2pm,he offers to fetch me home..wth..
He said i will be dangerous always wait alone at ktm..XD
Then ok lo..can save my ktm money and get free ride..
I was thinking,one has gone another one approaches!!
hermm,
Is this fate?
or just a game?
ROFLMAO~
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment