Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Leader in GNS 1D2

hohoho..i'm the Class Rep for GNS..and my assistant ipoh guy,Francis Choong(another tall fella).. I got chosen because i gave my own opinions to lecturer when she asks..Francis got chosen because he's too quiet in the class..XD,lame.
I'm very excited when comes to college..i think it's so much fun..new friends that always talk about 'yi hei'...

I kinda dislike walking with the Perimbun girl...she's damn super tall and thin..i think i until her shoulder ni..Loon Chen Boon..GOSH! I miss all my fat ass friends...SAM,TAN,LML,HAN!!!!!!
I think in the class i'm the fattest la...T.T..


HEHEHE~Today went snookering with Leon,Mohemmad,Marcus and Christine..
I actually dont really know how to play...Marcus taught me..he holds my hand..hahaha..
He is good actually..He a team with me..Leon and Chris a team..
When i foul or tak enter..he keep say it's ok girl..never mind...XD..the feeling like one big bro teaching a lil small kid..OMG i love his British slang..I tried damn hard talking to him in the slang tapi x leh la..he paid for my snooker man..touched..he said nevermind since u dont know how to play..Gosh,he got a really sexy body lah...Maths class he didnt do his hw and come and copy mine..eeesshhh..


MARCUS LIM SHUN-YANG u have a body to kill~
This really proves u got sports scolarships..


Tmrw holiday..N9 sultan's B'day..but hv to go to college..main basketball dengan Leon..*tired*
Leon ok wan but too bad la..he smokes..T.T..


Today dengan tidak sengaja I saw Yeoh wearing an ICC t-shirt..Fuyuh..dia sarjan..When he asked me..i said 'hehe,saya ahli biasa jer'..He from PD...Real geng la him..I found a st.john member in INTI...woohoo..


_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment