Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another day.

I think it is the second week of college.I have known all my course mate.80% Malaysian chinese 3% malaysian indians 10% China chinese, 1%Negro,1% Mongolian and 5% korean.Malay 0%...XD

Now my class D1 has 40 over students and the lecturer saparates us into smaller classes..so 15 volunteers have to go to D2..and i'm one of them..

Now i'm in my new class..the koreans also my class..weeeee....can learn korean language from them..hehe..Lucky the china-ese never transfer to D2 cuz they are extremely noisy..And ya ofcuz Marcus also transfer to this class cuz he really cannot stand the lecturer's pet,Thomas Liew..

I dont really like Thomas also.He pure 'gosok lecturer kasut' la..Though he is really smart and full of knowledge(everyone knows,either he's boasting or he's really friendly kind of person)..no idea..if i'm still same class with Thomas i think he will incharge of everything and one man show(reminds me of meiling)..XD..

Marcus 'was' a close friend with Thomas but since Thomas reacted like that,so Marcuz ciaoz lo..
Marcus is also a smart ass..he got scolarship for sports man..fuyuh..so u can imagine how perfect is his body..plus he is cool..not like Thomas wanna be pet oni..=.=..Plus plus Marcus speak british english..wth..i try to imitate but susah la..Plus plus plus Marcus look more bad boy..*sexy*hehe..
conclusion..ermmm..still not really the kind of cup of tea i want..xp..


I saw 1 guy called Leon quite ok wan but too bad he smokes..Cancer dude!You are commiting suicide in a slower way..


About the subjects..I like English the most..Mr Robert is damn damn humourous...We will be laughing from the class starts to the end..I like general studies also cuz get to watch alot of meaningful Videos and Quotes..Maths so far ok can catch up..Bussiness all about assignments..Economics also ok..kinda fun..IT,i dunno la..no interest in PC..the feeling like KH oni..AND Malaysian Studies!!!SEJARAH in ENGLISH VERSION!!!
zzzzzzzz!!!
Eg:What are the reasons that led to the confrontation between M'sia and Indonesia?How did the other countries help to solve the confrontation?

Anyway,it is fun in college actually...
The thing that makes me headache the most is CLOTHING..
Everyday need to think and pick what to wear..haizzzzz....If i can wear long jeans then good lo..
Lessen my burden..
Whatever...FAT PIG CHAR SIEW LEG ME..


_______________________


No comments:

Post a Comment